Are you an experienced Identity and Access Management (IAM) administrator? We have an immediate opportunity for an IAM Administrator to assist in the planning, design, enforcement, and audit of security policies and procedures.
- Assisting with providing management with risk assessments and security briefings to advise of critical issues that may affect company or customer security objectives
- Provisioning, maintaining, and deprovisioning user accounts of employees, contractors, and consultants
- Monitoring security system integrity, reviewing security reports, and logging to monitor security violations per established IT security controls
- Enforcing security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles, reviewing security violation reports, and investigating security exceptions
- Researching, correcting, and replying accurately and in a timely manner to issues submitted via customer support tickets
- Creating and maintaining operational support documentation
- Ensuring requests contain proper approvals and reviewing completed requests for accuracy
- Associate degree in Computer Information Systems, Information Assurance, Information Technology, or related field OR equivalent in education and work experience
Position is currently remote but may be required to work onsite in the future when office opens fully.