- Ability to obtain a low-level U.S. security clearance, which requires a thorough background screening and U.S. citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or other job-related degree, or 4 years of job-related work experience, OR 2 years of job-related experience plus an associate degree in computer science, information technology, or other job-related degree
- 8 years of IT experience, including varied database administration experience
- Knowledgeable in designing/constructing operational data stores, data architectures, and data marts
- Strong business analysis, data acquisition, and access analysis plus design skills
- Ability to provide input into complex and high-impact decisions as they relate to data architecture
- Ability to relate knowledge of security issues for data management to less experienced personnel
- Take lead role in managing Oracle databases
- Mentor junior staff on supporting Oracle database management
- Review and update compliance checks for Oracle databases
- Support and manage Oracle 12c and 19c databases
- Support and manage Oracle RAC databases
- Configure databases to meet DISA STIG security and compliance requirements
- Create work instructions, desk procedures, database standards, and other technical documentation
- Communicate effectively with management on highly visible or critical operational issues
- Develop product estimates, approaches, assumptions, and WBS of DBA tasks for projects
Vaccine Mandate: This job does require COVID-19 vaccination to comply with Executive Order 14042.
Location: Columbia, SC
TM Floyd & Company offers a generous array of benefits, depending on the length of assignment. We also offer a referral bonus of up to $1,000. Ask us for more details!
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
Sr. Database Analyst