Remote opportunity – but must be located in SC, NC, or GA.
We are looking for a Product Communications Specialist to be responsible for providing communications support to key technology projects, including deployment of new loan accounting and loan origination systems, and supports and executes effective communications strategies and solutions for product releases, up to and including rollout.
- 7 years of practical experience in product communications, public relations, journalism, or related field
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- Ability to meet firm deadlines and manage multiple projects and project resources
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to solve problems independently
- Must show writing samples
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or related field
- Product communications experience
- Journalism experience
- AP Stylebook proficiency
- Works closely with multiple stakeholders, including a marketing strategist, as well as transformation management and project management team members, to ensure timely, relevant communications to multiple audiences using a variety of channels
- Provides communications/writing development and support
- Works closely with technical and product teams to analyze complex project information and synthesize it into clear, concise messaging with distinct calls to action for various audiences
- Supports and executes strategic communications plans to support project objectives, effectively communicating relevant information to appropriate audiences in a timely manner
- Works with technical and product teams to anticipate project communications needs and drive communications strategy and execution, based on best practices
- Aligns efforts with the company’s marketing strategist and corporate communications manager to ensure comprehensive marketing and communications support for project teams
- Communicates progress and ensures commitments stay on course
- Writes and/or edits communications in accordance with agreed-upon communications strategies
Location: Remote but must be located in SC, NC, or GA.
Product Communications Specialist